Wellcem seeking Project Engineer for Norway
Wellcem is seeking an experienced project engineer to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To successful candidate will meet the following criteria
- Job design, planning, execution and reporting
- Utilize computer modeling software to simulate job design
- Prepare technical proposals, field reports, and post job analysis.
- Participate in the business development, sales, and marketing of the company including the delivery of technical presentations.
- Support R&D efforts
- Coordinate material analysis with the laboratory
- Lead and coordinating an offshore team during field operations
- At the well site: Oversees cementing/zonal isolation operations, including supervision over the mixing pumping of required materials
- Participate in the mentoring of junior personnel
- Ensure company management requirements and HSE policies are followed
- Graduate Engineer with a preferable Master’s Degree in petroleum engineering
- Min 5 years’ experience within well design, coil tubing, P&A, and sand control - including the planning and execution of drilling and/or well operations. (operator experience preferred)
- Field/Offshore experience
- Proficient understanding of fluid dynamics and hydraulics
- Good communication skills, cooperative attitude and team player
- Proficient in English - orally and written
- Willing to travel as required – worldwide
- Valid - Offshore safety course (North Sea)
Submit applications to email@example.com
Please submit questions regarding position to firstname.lastname@example.org